At this event, South SouthSouthNorth and our partners, the Met Office, bring together a diverse panel of experts to discuss how Africa can increase its climate resilience in the face of increasing vulnerability to extremes.
This event will look at how innovative science and services are helping people across a broad range of contexts deal with key challenges.
- Richard Jones (Met Office Hadley Centre)
- Claire Scannell (Met Office Hadley Centre)
- Raffaello Cervigni (World Bank)
- Fiona Percy (CARE International)
- Arame Tall (WMO)
- Abebe Tadege (ICPAC)
- Chair: Stefan Raubenheimer (SouthSouthNorth)
Please feel free to forward this invitation on to any colleagues you think would be interested. We look forward to welcoming you.
If you are unable to attend in person, you can watch the live broadcast at 16:45 UTC.